Technoline is a medical and Laboratory equipment company. Technoline seeks a dynamic and reliable full-time Administrative Assistant / Secretary (AAS). The AAS will be based in Technoline’s main Brach office in Hizma. The AAS will assist the staff members in administrative tasks and will perform secretarial functions for the office.
Main tasks and responsibilities
The successful candidate will work closely with Finance and Sales Staff as well as the Manager performing a variety of tasks including, but not limited to:
- Assisting Finance Officer (FO) and Office Manager in Data Entry and preparing the required reports of the office.
- Assisting Sales and marketing Teams in preparing Offers and tenders besides preparing all required relevant documents for Bid’s qualification.
- Maintains and organizes department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings and Coordinating tasks
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Follow up independently professionally and precisely on requested action points
- Ensuring logistics (payment of bills, charge electricity card, maintenance of office equipment), inventory and procurement
- Performing secretarial tasks, including office logistics and procurement
- Assisting in applying for Visas, Hotel and flight reservations as assigned by the Head of Office (HO)
- Assisting in Human resources tasks as assigned b the Head of Office
- Performing other relevant tasks as requested or assigned by the general manager and the Office Manager
Qualifications / Skills required
- Minimum Diploma Degree in Business Administration or any related field
- Work experience is an asset
- Ability to meet deadlines effectively and work independently under supervision
- Experience in Bisan accounting software a strong asset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Accuracy and attention to details and excellent organizational skills
- Proven computer skills, including experience using MS Office
- Perfect command of written and spoken English & Arabic
Duty station : Hizma
Working languages: English and Arabic (Hebrew is an asset but no requirement)
Type of position: full-time (8-4:30 Sun-Thursday)
Applications: Please send your CV and a coverletter and references in ENGLISH ONLY through Apply Now button below
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.