Médecins du Monde (MDM) France is an International Medical Organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Administrative Assistant, Gaza Base (1 Position)
This position aims to assist the MDM-F with general Administrative and Finance duties as assigned by the Administrative Manager. Under the direct supervision of the Administrative Manager, the Administrative Assistant shall be responsible for the following, during the maternity leave of current administrative assistant:
- Assist to effective and efficient functioning of the Administration, financial/ Human resources department.
- Assist in the full compliance of administrative activities with MDM rules, regulations, policies and strategies.
- Translate documents or discussions from English into Arabic and from Arabic into English.
- Responsible of the monthly accountancy transaction of the base.
- At lease a Two years’ diploma or equivalent in Finance, accounting, Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar capacity preferably with INGOs
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of English and Arabic languages (both written and spoken).
- Computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, statistics software…)
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to take direction, work independently, as well as coordinate work with others.
- Desire to increase skill set and learn new things
- Flexible, with a willingness to take on tasks outside of job description
- Candidates having experience in using “Saga” will be given priority.
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to: [email protected]
Please reference the job title as MDM/ADMASS/REPLACEMENT/GZA/2018 in the subject line of your Email.
Dead line for receiving the application is Thursday April 12th, 2018
MDM recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
We thank all candidates for their interest in a position with MDM.