Working efficiently, effectively and in a spirit of partnership, we support people and societies in developing, transition, and industrialized countries in shaping their own futures and improving living conditions. This is what the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) is all about. As a federally owned enterprise, we support the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We are also engaged in international education work around the globe.
The GIZ project “Promoting Gender-Responsive and Inclusive Politics and Economy in the MENA Region (WoMENA)” focuses on strengthening the political and economic participation of women in the MENA region; especially women who are politically or economically active and women who have been excluded from political or economic activity.
To support our operations, WoMENA is looking for an intern to assist the project in administrative and technical tasks.
“Administrative and Technical Support Intern-WoMENA”
Tasks and Functions include but are not limited to:
- Supports in general administrative tasks in the project office
- Assists in processing procurement, service contracts, and other processes
- Assists project team in coordinating local activities, such as workshops or capacity-building measures, with partners and stakeholders
- Assists in organizing regional team meetings and events
- Assists in organizing knowledge management and filling systems
- Supports WoMENA in compiling, analyzing and storing data
- Participates and supports organizing virtual and physical regional activities
- Supports WoMENA in collecting data for different purposes such as M&E
- Assists in writing communication materials and reports
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required qualifications, competencies, and experience
- Recently graduated, or Bachelor's student in the third or fourth years of Gender Studies, Development, Political or Social Sciences, Business Administration, or any education relevant to the subject of the programme
- Fluency in English and Arabic (speaking, writing, and reading)
- Excellent computer skills (especially Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint)
- Creative, innovative, excellent communication skills
- Fast learner, self-initiator, focused, team player, highly motivated
Assignment: Starting 01st October 2022
As an equal opportunity employer, GIZ stands for inclusion and diversity and does not discriminate against applicants for employment because of their gender, disability, age, religion, or ethnic origin. GIZ offers an attractive and challenging work environment with opportunities for personal and professional development.
A complete application must be submitted in English to the following address: [email protected], which includes the attached applicant information form, the CV, and cover letter, no later than the 12th of September 2022 at the latest 04:00 PM
Kindly state in the email subject “Administrative and Technical Support Intern-WoMENA”. Any deficiency in the application will NOT be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Attachment GIZ applicant information form