Working efficiently, effectively and in a spirit of partnership, we support people and societies in developing, transition and industrialized countries in shaping their own futures and improving living conditions. This is what the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) is all about. As a federally owned enterprise, we support the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We are also engaged in international education work around the globe.
The Local Governance Reform Programme (LGRP) III, implemented by GIZ, aims to support the LGUs deliver their public services more inclusively, effectively, and efficiently. Within the scope of LGRP III, GIZ provides capacity development for LGU’s in the areas (1) Citizen-oriented and data-driven local development and spatial planning, (2) more transparent and efficient local financial management, (3) Institutionalized mechanism of accountability, transparency, and inclusive citizen orientation, and (4) Local contributions to the 2030 Agenda.
To support our operations, LGRP II is looking for an intern located in RAMALLAH to assist the project in administrative and technical tasks.
“Administrative and Technical Support Intern-LGRP”
Tasks and Functions include but are not limited to:
- Supports in general administrative tasks of the project.
- Assists in knowledge management and electronic filing systems.
- Assists in processing procurement, service contracts, and other processes.
- Participates and supports organising virtual and physical activities, including documentation.
- Assists in development of knowledge and communication materials (factsheets, Facebook posts, etc…) and reports.
- Supports tasks related to monitoring and evaluation, such as support in data entry and quality control.
- Supports LGRP III team in any other ad hoc business.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- Graduate with a bachelor’s degree in the field of Public Administration, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, or any related field of study.
- Fluency in English and Arabic (speaking, writing, and reading)
- Excellent computer skills i.e., ITC technologies MS Office application (email, the internet and outlook, word, excel, Power Point. etc.)
- Fast learner, self-initiator, focused, team player, highly motivated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, creative, and innovative.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, identify errors, meet inflexible deadlines.
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed -Accurate, reliable, open-minded, and positive attitude.
Assignment: Starting 1st of October 2023 for 3 months contract with possible extension up to 6 months in total.
As an equal opportunity employer, GIZ stands for inclusion and diversity and does not discriminate against applicants for employment because of their gender, disability, age, religion, or ethnic origin. GIZ offers an attractive and challenging work environment with opportunities for personal and professional development.
A complete application must be submitted in English to the following address: [email protected], which includes the attached applicant information form, CV and cover letter, no later than 6th of September 2023 at latest 16:00 PM.
Kindly state in the email subject “Administrative and Technical Support Intern-LGRP”. Any deficiency in the application will NOT be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Attachment GIZ applicant information form