Working efficiently, effectively and in a spirit of partnership, we support people and societies in developing, transition and industrialized countries in shaping their own futures and improving living conditions. This is what the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) is all about. As a federally owned enterprise, we support the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We are also engaged in international education work around the globe.
The GIZ project “Strengthening the Resilience of Gaza’s Population (GRP)” which is funded by the German Government through GIZ is aiming to contribute to the strengthening of the resilience of Gaza population. The project focuses especially on renewable energy and green economy in Gaza Strip where basic services are critically limited. Planned interventions are clustered into three action fields: (1) improvement of essential basic infrastructure, (2) an improved availability of relevant education and further training in direly needed professions, (3) a contribution to the valorisation of local innovations in the field green economy for small and smallest enterprises. The three action fields are closely intertwined with different perspectives on strengthening resilience.
To support our operations, GRP is looking for an intern located in Ramallah to assist the project in administrative and technical tasks.
“Administrative and Finance Support Intern-GRP Ramallah”
Responsibilities and tasks include but are not limited to:
- Supports in general administrative tasks of the project
- Assists in processing procurement, service contracts, and other processes
- Assists project team in coordinating local activities, such as workshops or capacity-building measures, with partners and stakeholders
- Assists in organising knowledge management and electronic filing systems
- Supports GRP in compiling, analysing, and storing data
- Participates and supports organising virtual and physical activities
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required Skills and qualifications:
- Graduate with a bachelor’s degree in the field Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or any related field of study.
- Fluency in English and Arabic (speaking, writing, and reading)
- Excellent computer skills i.e., ITC technologies MS Office application (email, the internet and outlook, word, excel, Power Point. etc.)
- Fast learner, self-initiator, focused, team player, highly motivated
- Excellent communication, public relation, interpersonal skills, creative, and innovative.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, identify errors, meet inflexible deadlines.
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed -Accurate, reliable, open-minded, and positive attitude.
Assignment: Starting 15th of October 2022
As an equal opportunity employer, GIZ stands for inclusion and diversity and does not discriminate against applicants for employment because of their gender, disability, age, religion, or ethnic origin. GIZ offers an attractive and challenging work environment with opportunities for personal and professional development.
A complete application must be submitted in English to the following address: [email protected], which includes the attached applicant information form, the CV, and cover letter, no later than the 27th of September 2022 at the latest 04:00 PM
Kindly state in the email subject “Administrative and Technical Support Intern-GRP Ramallah”. Any deficiency in the application will NOT be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Attachment GIZ applicant information form