Position: Administration Officer, full-time
Location: Palestine Country Office
Reports to: Country Director
Assist the management and administration of the Country Office in order to assure efficiency of the office administration. Undertaking various administration activities and financial administrative back-up to the Financial Controller (FC).
Under the supervision of the Country Director and in close collaboration with other staff the Administrative Officer will:
• Support the Financial and Administrative management of the Country Office.
• Petty-cash management.
• Country Office maintenance and logistics, coordination with various suppliers.
• Preparations of external visits, logistics and security procedures.
• Elaboration of minutes, correspondence and reports.
• Support programme staff with programme and project filing in project management system (CROPS), QMS and physical files.
• Carry out filing of accountancy/agreements/administrative/financial documentation in accordance with local laws and We Effect regulations.
• Contact with suppliers of goods and services to office.
• Maintenance of office equipment.
• Support with preparation of supporting documents for payments.
• Maintain staff files and HR administration.
• Adhere to the basic principles and values of We Effect. The principles and values are expressed in the global strategy, sector specific strategies and polices, as well as in the country strategy for Palestine.
• Adhere to We Effect administrative rules and regulations, including the Code of Conduct and Anti-corruption Policy.
• Never accept or be promised, request or give, promise or offer a bribe or other undue reward, remuneration, compensations, undue advantage or benefit of any kind, which may constitute illegal or inappropriate behaviour. In all administrative practices strictly follow the laws of the country.
• Actively contribute to the collective learning and capacity building of the Regional Team, accepting advices, knowledge and others experiences as well as sharing his/her own experience and knowledge with colleagues.
• Communicate challenges and seek means to solve them jointly. Take initiatives to improve the quality of We Effect work, promote active dialogue, synergies and learning within the regional and global organisation.
• Promote the development of relationships with the partner organizations on a concept of partnership founded on shared values, mutual respect, reciprocity of learning and transparency.
• Maintain close and continuous relations with the target population and its grassroots organizations, and provisions to listen to their expectations, to provide them with the accounts of work done on their behalf and to exchange know-how and lessons learnt
• Perform any other duties that may be required by the Country Director for the good functioning of the Country Office and the Programme.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
• A bachelor’s degree in administration.
• A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in an international organisation.
• Good work experience in administration.
• Possess working knowledge in computer accounting and application packages.
• Good computer skills in Office packages, Microsoft Excel in particular.
• Good team player and service minded.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Good time management skills.
• Focused and self-disciplined
• Thoroughness and attention to details.
• Effective communication skills and must be fluent in, oral and written, English.
• Self-driven with ability to work with minimal supervision
• Good intercultural orientation (ability to relate and work with people of diverse backgrounds)
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Applications containing CV and cover letter should be sent in English to [email protected] no later than 30/4. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.