Job title: Admin/ HR Assistant
Contract duration: 4 months, with possibilities of renewal depending on funding
Location: Gaza Strip / Palestine
Starting Date ASAP
PREMIERE-URGENCE INTERNATIONAL (PUI) is an international apolitical and nonprofit organization intervening in more than 20 countries around the world to survive and rebuilds to help people their lives. Première Urgence Internationale merged in 2011 to offer a better range of lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to communities affected or forced to flee from war or disaster.
The Admin/ HR Assistant will be assisting for the implementation of the Administrative/ HR procedures in Gaza Strip. S/He will assist in carrying-out and following-up all Admin & HR tasks related to Gaza Base. S/He will ensure that the required documentation is available to comply international standards and the national policies of PUI. S/He will ensure that the needs of the coordination office in Ramallah are well complied.
The Admin/ HR Assistant will report to the Admin/ Finance Manager.
This is a full-time position from Sunday to Thursday.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Human Resources management
- Assist in preparing, gathering and scanning supporting documents related to each local staff contract according to PUI HR checklist to maintain good filing system.
- Assist in preparing local staff contracts, daily workers contract and Internships contracts (new recruitments, contract extensions or renewals) and ensure each staff is aware of contract terms and conditions.
- To ensure the good knowledge and respect by all staff of HR procedures and rules.
- To follow up the employment resignation and termination cases.
- To keep track Gaza Base staff timesheets each month.
- To prepare daily workers payments sheets and receipt vouchers
- Translate documents, formal letters, MOUs and formal agreements from English to Arabic and vice versa.
- Composes routine correspondence and performs a variety of administrative functions which include but are not limited to: typing, word processing, drafting routine correspondence, and transcribing.
- Scan and send scanned copies to requesters, mainly scanned copies for the coordination office, finance contracts and daily administration work.
- Files all documents/scanned copies as needed and keeps filing system maintained.
- Follow up the health insurance correspondences (reimbursements, additions, cancellation,,,etc.)
- Write checks, and hand it to suppliers/vendors, consultants, contractors in the office.
- Responsible for stamping the payments as Paid.
Local Partners Following up
- Coordinate with local partners’ finance department to receive/audit/verify all expenses on monthly basis, and complete the missing documents.
- Scan all the financial documents related to local partners.
- Ensure the local partners’ efficient financial and programmatic management of PUI funds.
- Conduct on-site visits to the local partners at least once per month.
- Provide capacity building support to local partners if needed
- Compile and maintain grantee cost-share reports and documentation in coordination with Admin/Finance Manager.
- Responsible for sub-grant documents include final agreements, modifications, all related attachments, important communications
The list of tasks described above is the general framework of your duties, your job profile can be redefined or modified on your request or at the request of your supervisor and after validation of the Administration.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance /administration or related fields.
- 2 years of INGO experience and knowledge of donor requirements is an asset.
- Desirable Knowledge about different emergency donor financial procedures.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge and experience of promoting gender equity, and an active commitment to promoting the interests of marginalized/vulnerable people in all aspects of PUI’s work
- Proven interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Fluency in Arabic and English. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills especially in MS Word, Excel and Access.
- Proven ability to plan and manage owns time.
PUI provides a work environment that reflects the values of integrity, diversity, and gender equality. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications from women and underrepresented cultural or social groups , particularly people with disabilities and people from communities highly affected by occupation-related violence (including settler violence).
All PUI workers adhere to the values and principles outlined in the PUI Code of Conduct and policies, including the Protection from Exploitation and Abuse Policy and the Child Protection Policy.”
If you believe you are the candidate we are looking for, please submit a cover letter and a detailed resume before September 06, 2021,04:00 pm, by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please indicate the Position Title ("Admin/ HR Assistant ") in the E-mail subject line.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.