CMBM is a humanitarian organization that works with education, health- and trauma healing the wounds of war related projects in the Middle East.
CMBM adheres to the main principles of humanitarianism and medical ethics, in particular the principles of impartiality.
CMBM has working on Health & education sectors and Healing the wound of war program other ministries and other NGOs since 2005 to develop their psychosocial wellbeing, improving resiliency to victims of war and healing war scars, helping the helpers, public health institutions and strengthening local educational institutions.
Job title: Admin Assistant
Start date: ASAP
Duration: one-year renewable, including a three-month trial period.
Administrative Assistant for CMBM
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing general office clerical duties and assisting the admin & Finance department in providing logistical and administrative support to CMBM project also assist in the financial payments procedures, This may include work related to programme operations, human resources, procurement of office goods and services, inventory tracking and logistics. He/she will also act as a receptionist for the programme, answering phone calls, directing mail, and assisting visitors as needed. The Administrative Assistant will support the CMBM team in data collection and entry and provide any other administrative tasks assigned by the supervisor to ensure efficient and smooth support to the programme.
The list of tasks shown below includes main responsibilities but is by no means exhaustive.
- Assist local staff with routine administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, binding;
- Follow up the employee’s attendance and preparing the monthly timesheets, Updating leaves balance sheet on monthly basis.
- Schedule and organize and/or assist in activities such as meetings, conferences and workshops for local staff;
- Assistance in the organization of workshops and training activities.
- Responsible for the office petty cash custody and management.
- Follow-up CMBM official Facebook page and provide it with periodic news.
- Participant in translation for reports, success stories, meeting minutes etc…
- Assist the finance department in preparing periodic financial documents, payments and reports.
- Assist CMBM in all contacts and relationships with vendors – current and new.
- Assist the in the management of the overall procurement process.
- assist in preparing tenders , support documentation, and collection of bids.
- Contribute to maintaining teamwork, discipline sound work relationships and productivity.
- Contribute to representing CMBM in NGO network meetings
- Assist and prepare the report and reports information with liaison of the program staff.
- Follows up and ensures submission of data required from partners and contractors to be used in reports within the existing monitoring systems on time (per deadline), and submits to the Admin & Finance Manager.
- Assist in research activities, coding, filing, monitoring, and data entry.
- Actively participates in staff meetings and other ad-hoc meetings as requested by the Country Director
- Any other assigned tasks.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, social science, Engineering or other related field management
- Minimum of 3 years of office management experience in other NGOs, preferably in a similar role with INGOS.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and work effectively in dynamic and demanding operational environment.
- Experience in reporting.
- Proven skills in facilitation, team building and coordination.
- Team work spirit and ability to cooperate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively and in a collegial fashion with people from a wide range of backgrounds and cultures, to lead and work effectively in insecure environments is critical.
- Excellent presentation skills and verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent command of English and Arabic Languages (Spoken and Written).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and relevant design packages.
- Active, Social and the most important loyal to the office team.
- Problem-solver – think outside the box.
- Calm, polite, and patient in stressful or multitasking situations.
- Patient and considerate, but firm and consistent
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team.
- Decision Quality, Organizing, Action oriented.
- Plan work activities, use time efficiently
- A team player with flexibility and willingness to multitask and pick up multiple duties as needed.
- Ability to remain professional, Committed to learn for growth and development
Interested candidate should send their Curriculum Vitae with a cover letter, three references and salary history for the past 2 years by email to:
Please note the position you’re applying for in the subject in the email. Code: AA/2021
Deadline for submission is Wednesday Mar 31, 2021. No phone inquiries accepted.
CMBM is an equal opportunity employer.