Millennium Hotel Ramallah, one of the Millennium chain hotels in the world and the only 5-star international hotel in Palestine, is soliciting qualified candidates to join the Accounting Department.
The ideal candidate/s will be responsible for various accounting specialties at the accounts department as explained below:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounts Receivable:
- Secure revenues by verifying payments receipts for the hotel-provided services and settling any discrepancies.
- Record receivable transactions and oversee the billing system and generate account statements and invoices according to the internal policies and procedures.
- Conduct account reconciliations and assist in the internal financial procedures and analysis.
- Maintain needed documentation of account receivables.
- Produce regular financial and managerial reports.
- Accounts Payable:
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements.
- Manage monthly closing of financial records and posting of month-end information
- Conduct all aspects of the accounts payable process.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of accounting functions, including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, and project accounting.
- Handle all check disbursements, and tax-related matters, as well as guest and vendor relations and accounts payables disbursements.
- General Cashier:
- Collect deposits and conduct the daily fund reconciliation for the hotel as per internal processes and procedures.
- Examine each item in the envelopes against the enclosed list and document any differences on the deposited sheet.
- Cooperate with the internal and income auditors regarding any discrepancies and report any missing funds or envelopes to the accounting manager/financial controller.
- Exchange foreign currencies at the firm with local currency and maintain liaison with local exchange offices and banks.
- Use internal accounting systems to process payments and count money as per internal process, in addition to balancing the firm’s cash and recording each guest's expenses.
- Conduct regular front desk financial auditing.
- Handle credit card charge disputes and other payments issues.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Up to 2 years of experience with at least 1 year in a relevant role.
- Holds a manual driving license.
- High attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and able to work flexible hours as needed.
- Proven teamwork skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Possess high work ethics, motivation, and fast learning abilities.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word and to work on accounting systems.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their C.Vs to [email protected] with the subject name “Accountant”, no later than 05 March 2022.
We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.