FIS is a leading IT and Business solutions firm, that provides a blend of technology solutions and specialized in software, network security technologies and Hardware and NAS solutions for the local market for over the last 24 years.
We are looking to hire a highly organized and motivated accountant to work in the headquarter in Ramallah.
The main tasks are:
- Manage the Accounts Payable & accounts receivable .
- Review aging reports and follow up with Customers regarding overdue balances
- Investigate and resolve more inquiries that are complex.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Monitoring spending and budgets
- Keeping account books and systems up to date.
- Make recommendations based on analysis and status of reserves, assets and expenditures
- Assist with financial and tax audits
- Document and monitor internal controls in support of auditing team
- Coordinate more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the accounting and finance team or with other departments
- Evaluate workflow processes and procedures to develop, recommend and implement procedural and system changes to increase accuracy and efficiencies
- Maintain accounting/corporate records by designing a paperless filing and retrieval system ensuring past and current records are available as needed and attach documents within the financial system as system allows
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- At least 1 years’ experience in the accounting procedures and principles
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- BS degree in Accounting.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
Candidates should submit their CV with cover letter in English by email to [email protected] before the end of 23th October 2023 (Your email should be titled with: Accountant Job Vacancy).