Hiring an Accountant
YMCA Beit Sahour Community Center is seeking to recruit an Accountant.
Job Title: Accountant
Reporting to: Financial Manager
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepares payments, journals and receipt vouchers and verifies supporting documents according to EJ-YMCA/Donor standard rules and regulations.
- Assists in preparing project budget.
- Manages and reviews projects’ related petty cash sheets across the districts.
- Prepares monthly Project related salaries and pay slips.
- Prepares financial reports, payment requests, to related Donor/Partner.
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliations.
- Engages in relevant procurements in coordination with procurement department.
- Keeps inventory records on project purchased goods according to Donor / Partner rules and regulations.
- Provides guidance on donors’ financial and procurement rules, regulations and procedures for relevant project Staff.
- Coordinates with project coordinators on financial issues.
- Prepares year-end adjusting entries.
- Any other duties as assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Skills and competencies:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially with Excel.
- Experience in using Bissan accounting system.
- Very Good in reading, writing and speaking both Arabic and English.
- Very organized and structured.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good attitude and ability to work in a team.
- Willingness to improve skills and knowledge.
- Resident of Bethlehem District.
Interested candidates are invited to upload the curriculum vitae and a letter of interest in English, by Thursday 2nd of September 2021, to the following email [email protected].
Applications received after the closing date, will not be eligible. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interviews and a technical assignment.