Financial Transaction data input, Control & Audit.
- Prepare payments of PACES and make sure of appropriate supporting documents.
- Input all financial transaction data on Bisan Accounting Program.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements for Palestine while review and audit the reconciled sheets per bank statements completed by the Country Manager.
- Reconcile Petty Cash transactions.
- Initial review of budgets submissions by Country Manager to ensure all budgeted items are within the approved general budget per category.
- Support with protocol matters, registration of staff, and coordination with local authorities on administrative matters. This includes but not limited to coordination with PwC to collect Salary receipts for Jerusalem Staff; and tax & insurance vouchers to be paid monthly.
- Coordination of asset management, timely preparation and submission of periodic inventory reports, coordination of physical verification of inventory items with the Country Manger and regional staff where applicable.
- Ensure proper inventory control; supervise of proper issuance of inventory items and supplies. Prepare effective application of tracking system for asset management, procurement, and financial procedures.
- Create a central management system of key hard copy files and electronic copies as needed, including Agreements, Contracts, Reports, Evaluations, etc.
- Participate in the development and coordination of the centralized file management system.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from a recognized university;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Accounting, with NGO’s is a plus.
- Experience with BISAN accounting software.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written, oral, cross-cultural)
- Proven report and proposal writing skills particularly in English;
- Fluency in Arabic and English;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Applications and in handling of web-based management systems;
- Must be residing in Ramallah
- Holds a clean driving license is a plus.
Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter and CV, no later than Friday 7th February 2020 to [email protected] indicating the vacant position (Accountant) in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.