Reports to: Finance Manager
Duty Station: NDC Main Office – Al Ram
The Accountant will be responsible of controlling the financial flow and transactions of the organization in its administrative operations and projects
Specific Duties :
- Prepares payments related to NDC and ensures proper supporting documentation, and adherence to procurement procedures.
- Submits payments to the Finance Manager and the Director for approval.
- Prepares monthly payroll and taxes at end of each month.
- Prepares all reconciliation statements, including fund, bank and cash reconciliation.
- Audits the petty cash account and ensures replenishment.
- Prepares books for external auditors when required.
- Enters all financial data into the system.
- Maintains and updates all financial records at NDC.
- Keeps tracking the available budget line item according to each donor
- Reviews financial reports for institutions funded by NDC and all supporting documents to make sure that expenses are eligible and don’t exceed the amount granted and are well supported to approve them and then make bank reconciliations between the bank balance and the financial report balance to keep track between the two balances.
- Conducts other related tasks requested by supervisor within the level and scope of this position.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- 4 years of experience in related function.
- Advanced computer skills in MS office as well as the accounting packages. Experience in Bisan accounting software is a strong asset.
- Good reporting and communication skills.
- Good command of English and Arabic languages.
- Ability to work within a team and under pressure.
- Ability to access Jerusalem.
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter and CV to [email protected] no later than Saturday, June 29, 2019.
Please indicate in the subject line of your email the position you are applying for. Further information relating to these positions can be obtained from our website at www.ndc.ps/job-vacancy. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.