Abu Khader Automotive, a leading company in the automotive industry and official importer of well-known international brands, is currently seeking to hire a qualified Service Accountant:
Perform intermediate accounting functions within the General Ledger, Financial Data reporting adhering to policies and procedures of the company.
- Ensure all work undertaken complies with company policy and financial laws
- Guarantee high quality of internal administration, filing and traceability of all documents to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the department.
- Effectively using the accounting system and ensure all invoices are entered and posted by end of the next day.
- Ensure all costing and orders are completed efficiently and effectively.
- File all cheques and promissory notes in the reconciliation file.
- Audit the wires and checks sent to the banks daily.
- Perform Drive month-end close processes including cash, assets and liabilities
- Finalize tax Related reports and entries and monitory any taxation issues.
- Generate Expense reports, Gasoline, Travelling, Phone expenses…etc.
- Entering adjustments into the system.
- Control the insurance companies’ accounts and how the expenditures are recorded.
- Maintain the petty cash fund.
- Enter all cash Receipt documents into the Excel sheet cheque file.
- Prepare all purchase orders and payment voucher reports.
- Enter all daily accounting vouchers are completed according to the approved chart of accounts and implemented accounting policies submitting to chief accountant for approvals and reporting any discrepancies to Chief Accountant.
- Collecting invoices for payment, providing accounting codes and inputting the invoice data into the Accounting system.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Drive the cash receipt process by analyzing daily statements to prepare and process entries to accounts
- Audit the cash report sent from cashiers on daily basis
- Follow-up with the cashiers to send the funds without delay
- By the end of Year: Perform auditing for branches and cashiers balances to ensure all accounts match.
Customer Cheques Management:
- Enter the customer information in the accounting system as per the purchase request form.
- Match it with the bank by the end of the month for payment collection.
- Receive all cheques and promissory notes from sales representatives.
- Hand all collections to drivers and report to management.
- Review all clients’ accounts when needed, and the GL accounts.
- Identify and contact customers who are delinquent on revenue collection terms
- File all documents on daily basis as per agreed upon filing system.
- File the retail sales documents and fleet sales documents in separate files.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA in Accountant
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken
Kindly send your C.V stating the vacancy of interest on the subject of the email to the following email address: [email protected]
Final date to submit CV is on: May.15.2019