FIS is looking to hire a highly organized and motivated accountant to work in its headquarter in Ramallah.
The main tasks are:
- Manage the Accounts Receivable processes.
- Manage Accounts Assistant.
- Investigate and resolve more complex inquiries.
- Manage the Accounts Payable.
- Manage VAT & Taxes procedures.
- Bank Reconciliation.
Good interpersonal skills
Proactive approach to work
Good time management skills
Excellent communication skills
Attention to detail
Ability to prioritise and manage responsibilities
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Awareness of business trends
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail / Excellent
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
Candidates should submit their CV with cover letter in English by email to [email protected] before the end of 14Th June 2018.
We accept internship requests for fresh graduates.