Recruiting Mind – Body Facilitators
The Center for Mind Body Medicine (CMBM) is a humanitarian organization that works with health- and trauma healing related projects in the Middle East, CMBM adheres to the main principles of humanitarianism and medical ethics, in particular the principles of impartiality, CMBM has worked with the Palestinian Ministry of Health & education and other ministries since 2005 to develop their psychosocial wellbeing, improving resiliency to victims of war and healing the wound of war, helping the helpers , public health institutions and strengthening local educational institutions.
CMBM is having a partnership with Secour Islamique France aiming to enhance orphans and their guardians’ wellbeing for positive mental health and social development through Mind Body approach and applying 10-Mind Body sessions for better Psychosocial support for the orphans and their guardians targeted areas will be (Khan Youins & Rafah).
Number : 7
Reporting To: Project Manager
Location: Gaza Strip (South area Khan Youins and Rafah)
Duration: 10 months
Start Date: June 15th, 2019
In the frame of the psychosocial support mission of CMBM in the area of Gaza Strip, Mind – Body facilitator will facilitate 10-Mind Body sessions for orphans and their Guardians in Southern of Gaza Strip, to enhance orphans and their guardians’ wellbeing for positive mental health and social development. CMBM is looking for qualified facilitators, who should not be a civil or governmental employee. With the following characteristics:
- Facilitate group services, both on-site and off-site, to CMBM in accordance to their treatment plans and complete all required documentation according to CMBM Policy.
- Ensuring that group services are based on the MBM skills.
- Communicate with the clinical team in order to implement specific interventions specified by supervisors and provide feedback regarding the results.
- Effective contacting with the group’s members and with guardians to ensure the children safety.
- Assist CMBM team members in providing outreach to the community through education about psychological well-being and MBM approach.
- Assist in research, development, and implementation of curriculum including pre and post tools and ensure each participant fill the questionnaire and sign the consent forms before the groups started.
- Committed to supervision meeting with CMBM supervisors.
- Maintain open and effective communication with agency and provider staff, family, and others in response to consumer needs, service needs, and provide input on recommended services or adaptive skills.
- Function as an advocate ensuring protection of an individual’s rights while providing a training element to empower persons with disabilities to understand and protect those rights.
- Committed and respect the child protection code of conduct.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
The job includes, but is not limited to the tasks and objectives described below:
- Ensure discipline and good atmosphere for the session
- Write success stories and testimonials for each session.
- Participate in all activities related to his duties.
- Reporting each session activities.
- Attend all related supervision sessions.
- Ability to work under pressure with different circumstances.
- Flexible to work within a team.
- Ability to early detect psychological problems that need special care or referral.
- Welcoming to accompany orphans & guardians in trips days.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University Degree in ( Humanitarian or medical sciences) or related fields
- Mind Body Training Certification, professional Training Program & Advanced Training Program (PTP & ATP) in MB approach for (40) training hours for each training.
- Lead Mind-Body Medicine groups for children, teens and adults.
- EXTENSIVE Stress management practice with different age groups (children, teenagers, adults).
- Valuable experience in psychosocial interventions.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills.
- Excellent writing and reporting skills.
- Good command in English.
- High level computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Internet;
- Knowledge of context and cultural aspects.
- Priority is given to the candidates from Rafah and Khan Younis
Interested candidates should send their complete CVs, certificates and personal photo to be send in one file no later than June 10th, 2019 to ([email protected]).
Put Job title in sent e-mail subject. MBS.HH2.2019
Deadline is the end of working day of June 10th, 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.