- Supporting Linux and windows servers.
- Configure, maintain, and administer all Linux/Unix servers web servers - apache and nginx -, DNS servers, Database Servers other shared hosting services (Cpanel).
- Ability to install, configure and maintain Linux servers both physical and virtual.
- Perform day-to-day administration including operating system troubleshooting, disk management, backup and recovery, -patching and light application administration.
- Maintain a secure and compliant infrastructure.
- Participate in an on-call rotation.
Jobs.ps, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- At least 1 year experience in network technologies (Windows Server, UNIX, VMWare).
- Experience with SAN/NAS is a plus.
- Experience with Visualization technologies VMWare and HyperV.
- Must have hands in Information security policies, procedure and framework.
- Effective communication, listening, verbal and written skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills to work with sales, consulting and support in a dynamic and innovative company environment.
- B.S in computer engineering or related field
Job Title System Administrator
Deadline 01 - Jun - 2018
Job Type Full time
Position Level Entry Level
Degree Bachelor's degree
Experience 1 Year
Category I.T. & Tech
Interested and Qualified candidates, please submit resume to: [email protected]
For your privacy and protection: when applying to a job online , never give your credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction to a prospective employer.
Latests Jobs By BCI
Key Account Manager - South Area
Spare Parts Keeper
Key Account Manager -Sales
Sales Key Account Manager
6, Sep, 2018
Sales Account Manager
13, Aug, 2018
مروجين لقطاع الأجهزة الخلوية
7, Aug, 2018