BA/LGHR is recruiting a Retail Director for a leading company in the Pharmaceuticals Trading Industry located in Doha, Qatar
Summary Scope of Work:
provide leadership and management skills to the department and oversee all purchases to ensure the company maintains steady growth and increasing profitability. The retail director's main duties typically include implementing relevant policies, managing all operations in a wide chain of pharmacies, researching new suppliers, and maintaining good relationships with existing vendors. They also order all apparel and non-apparel items, ensure there is an appropriate amount of stock at all times, and maintain excellent tracking on all purchase orders. Retail director need to communicate effectively with colleagues and work well with subordinates, providing guidance, training, and discipline as needed.
Reporting to: Chief Operations Officer (COO)
Type of Contract: Fulltime
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train employees in sales strategies and help employees improve individual performances.
- Develop sales strategies and objectives for a retail store and for the each of the store's employees.
- Identify products and services with the greatest potential for increasing revenue.
- Keep records of sales made in departments and by each employee, analyzing the results to find trends.
- manage day-to-day retail operations
- nalyze store budgets, and maintain inventory to keep stores well-stocked.
- manage employees and work full-time hours in store and corporate office environments.
- may travel between different store branches and corporate offices to complete their duties.
- Generates ideas about future retail activities to ensure a cutting edge strategy; maintains up to date
- knowledge of the marketplace, competitors and trends
- Uses open feedback mechanisms from the operations team with other departments to ensure the integration of the retail strategy with Minds’ other activities
- Influences and supports the retail element of the annual budget process ensuring understanding and buy in from the operations team. Constantly reviews financial data and supports the Regional
- Managers in providing realistic input into the sales budgets
- Takes decisions on matters relating to the day to day retail operation within their defined work area including the strategic planning of resources
- Translates the strategic goals into retail operational plans to achieve the required targeted growth in sales and profit; identifies and optimises promotional opportunities ensuring these are co -ordinated with wider Mind promotions and campaigns
Jobs.ps, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Influencing and negotiation skills and Maintain high levels of professionalism.
- Develop strategic territory coverage plans and manage sales activity standards and reporting procedures
- Ensure product distribution of all authorized manufacturer products
- Develop solid relationships at store level
- Route rides with Sales Reps and Principals
- Increase brand presence through incremental points of interruption via racks, displays and shipper placement
- Responsible for fostering high individual and team morale
- Ability to train, develop and motivate team including individual feedback and coaching
- Work closely with Principals and Vendors
- Strong team management/leadership capabilities
- Must be an excellent communicator and manager of people and relationships
- Up to date Technological Skills
- Able to manage changing priorities
- Possesses a sense of urgency in the completion of tasks
- Is highly organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to stay focused with the task at hand
- Ability to quickly analyze situations and adapt to them
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة