Leading company based in Ramallah is looking for applications to fill the position of Human Resource Officer under the following conditions:
- Supervise all department processes and activities and administer all attraction and retention programs.
- Supervise all Recruitment logistics of the company.
- Lead the set-up and the implementation of career tracks system of the company.
- Creates and updates qualification standards, competency identification and development tracking for different job families.
- Ensure conducting the company internal training programs on time with the needed quality.
- Serve as a champion for company culture and core values across the company.
- Develop and oversee programs to drive employee engagement and happiness.
- Manage the performance management system, to include developing and monitoring performance evaluations, performance development plans, and performance improvement plans.
- Oversee the rewards and recognitions programs.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently and anticipate business needs, think proactively, and respond appropriately
Jobs.ps, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 5-year experience in Human resources
- Experience with Human resources and recruiting software’s / tools (HRM, ATS, social networks)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Social awareness, emotional intelligence, and cultural competency to engage effectively with, and earn trust of, diverse set of candidates and applicants.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Strong people skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to details, building and achieving targets, result – oriented.
- Creative, flexible, and collaborative.
- Strong ethics and reliability
Send your CV to [email protected] before 2 Jul 2020