- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Ensures operation of office equipment by arranging preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests, mostly via social media.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Jobs.ps, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- Bachelors degree in business administration or any related field.
Excellent communication skills.
Fluency in English.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
Job Title Admin Assistant
Deadline 28 - Oct - 2020
Job Type Full time
Position Level Mid Career
Degree Bachelor's degree
Experience 2 Years
Category Business & Admin
Send cover letter with CV to [email protected] . The email subject should be 'Admin Vacancy'.
For your privacy and protection: when applying to a job online , never give your credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction to a prospective employer.