Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Duration: One year (Part-Time 50%)
Job Context: Office and Field work
INJAZ Palestine is an independent Palestinian organization non-profit NGO dedicated to giving young people the knowledge and skills they need to own their economic success, plan for their future, and make smart academic and economic choices. INJAZ programs are delivered by corporate and community volunteers, who provide relevant, hands-on experiences that give students from high school knowledge and skills in financial literacy, work readiness and entrepreneurship.
INJAZ Palestine is currently looking for a Part-Time Monitoring and Evaluation Officer who will be able to supervise the implementation process of all programs and activities, and ensure high quality and conformance to standards and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reinforce monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures.
- Supervise the collection of systemized information related to INJAZ Programs.
- Support the execution of programs to ensure accountability and efficiency.
- Develop evaluation forms to assess and collate feedback from INJAZ beneficiaries and partners.
- Analyze data and measure the progress of operations in comparison to targets.
- Develop reports and recommendations on regular basis.
- Manage the MIS system to ensure the documentation of actual and accurate data.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, or other related fields
- At least 5 years of experience in a related position
- Knowledge in project management, and monitoring and evaluation procedures
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Proficient knowledge in computer programs
- Valid driving license
Interested candidates are invited to submit a Cover Letter and CV to the following email address, with reference to the vacancy post title, no later than Sunday 15/10/2017:
For further information please call INJAZ Ramallah Office: 02-2984217/8