ActionAid is an international organisation, working with over 25 million people in more than 40 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice. ActionAid Palestine is a part of the ActionAid International Federation and ActionAid Australia.
ActionAid is seeking a qualified person to fill the position of Youth organizing Inspirator for 6 months period
The post location is Ramallah.
Start Date: Immediately.
The key responsibilities areas for this position will be as follows:
- Support LDC team in the coordination of youth programs and activities.
- Support youth groups in the design and implementation, monitoring and evaluation of youth-led initiatives
- Support the design and coordination of youth trainings in conjunction with GPP.
- Support youth led COVID19 related initiatives.
- Support facilitating activities related to the Right to Education Campaign being led by LDC.
- Support LDC documentation and reporting processes, both in Arabic and English language.
- Support coordinating partnership program activities- ActionAid and with other partner organizations.
- Follow up youth initiatives in the north and middle of Palestine.
- Support Youth-led Campaigning activities.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Eligible applicants are required to have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in humanities, business administration, Development Studies or Management.
- At least 3-year experience in a multi-culture working environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to design and lead creative youth activities.
- Excellent mobilization and organizing skills
- Very good awareness about the Palestinian context
- Very good advocacy and campaigning skills
- Previous experience in event management and community mobilization.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Work on own initiative with minimum supervision and to stay on task.
- Work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to travel frequently within Palestine.
Monthly remuneration amount is 770 €.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] no later than 12 July 2020 and kindly include the job title in the subject line. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Women are encouraged to apply.