ActionAid is an international organisation, working with over 25 million people in more than 40 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice. ActionAid Palestine is a part of the ActionAid International Federation and ActionAid Australia.
ActionAid is seeking a qualified person to fill the position of Youth Mobilizing Inspirator for 6 months period
The post location is Hebron.
Start Date: Immediately.
The key responsibilities areas for this position will be as follows:
- Provide support youth groups in the design and implementation of COVID19 youth-led initiatives
- Support the design and implementation of HUM-Dev nexus activities that will be piloted in 2020, for upscaling in 2021.
- Provide capacity support for youth groups within areas of Campaigning, Advocacy, Governance, Leadership and, Youth Initiatives, etc.
- Support monitoring and documentation of youth led COVID19 related initiatives.
- Support youth groups in designing and leading local initiatives that enhanced accountability
- Support designing of awareness raising activities to combat COVID19
- Coordinate with all relevant stakeholders at community, local and national level in implementation of the project's activities.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Eligible applicants are required to have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in humanities, Development Studies, Management, business administration.
- At least 3-year experience in a multi-culture working environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to design and lead creative youth activities.
- Excellent mobilization and organizing skills
- Very good awareness about the Palestinian context
- Previous experience in event management and community mobilization.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Work on own initiative with minimum supervision and to stay on task.
- Work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to travel frequently within Palestine.
Monthly remuneration amount is 770 €.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] no later than 12 July 2020 and kindly include the job title in the subject line. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
Women are encouraged to apply.