Tomorrow’s Youth Organization (TYO) is an innovative organization that provides holistic, multi-generational programs to transform the lives of Palestinians. TYO developed its model in close collaboration with local communities and engages children, youth, and parents in productive, formative, and fulfilling activities. Our programming bridges divides of age, socio-economic status, religion, gender, and culture to form a more peaceful global community. We prioritize the acquisition of sustainable skills, such as creativity, peaceful communication, identity building, and problem solving, that will serve our participants throughout their lives. Through this integrated approach, TYO participants acquire tangible skills for life and work, while also becoming healthier, more self-confident, and hopeful about their potential to contribute to their community’s brighter future. We have a diverse and multicultural team that ensures that we are constantly learning from each other. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
The Women's Empowerment Program Manager will work full-time in cooperation with TYO local and international staff. The Program Manager will help sustain and scale Women’s Empowerment Programs for rising female entrepreneurs and women from refugee camps and other marginalized areas of Palestine. The Program Manager will implement existing programming designed to support women’s economic and social development through psychosocial interventions, workshops, entrepreneurship training, referrals. The research Program Manager will also continuously improve the program, increase awareness of the program, continuously improve the program using the latest research, identify available and applicable grants, and act as a liaison between TYO and the local community and donors.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
What You'll Be Doing (Essential Duties)
- Develops, implements and evaluates assigned projects;
- Monitors and analyzes project development and implementation; reviews relevant documents and reports;
- Identifies problems and issues to be addressed and initiates corrective actions; liaises with relevant parties; ensures follow-up actions.
- Supervises project staff to ensure implementation of projects, ensuring flow of information between TYO management, beneficiaries, relevant stakeholders and donors.
- Coordinate planning, development and implementation for Women's Empowerment Programs, including the review and analysis of issues, preparation of evaluations or other research activities and studies.
- Coordinates working level engagement between TYO and local community stakeholders, manages existing partnerships, identifies potential collaboration; initiates and coordinates outreach activities.
- Coordinates activities related to strategic planning and budget funding for programs (project preparation and submissions, progress reports, financial statements, etc.)
- Review and improve current Women’s Empowerment implementation in programs. Develop a structured and revised curriculum for the Women's Empowerment program.
- Provide strategic direction to sustainably expand and improve our Women’s Empowerment Program to best serve beneficiaries and help TYO become a key player in Palestine’s nonprofit ecosystem and beyond.
- Improve and document program protocols and procedures to ensure the scalability, replicability, and consistent quality of the Women’s Empowerment Program.
- Support with program design and grant writing to ensure the consistent funding of our programs.
- Provide thought leadership on women’s psychosocial wellbeing, rights, entrepreneurship, and empowerment, staying on top of innovations in the field.
- Support the preparation of high quality, accurate and timely reports for funders and project partners as required.
- Assist M&E Specialist to develop assessment tools for TYO programs to evaluate the tprogram.
- Support with any other tasks as requested by the Country Director and as needed by the organization.
- At least 5+ years experience in international development, women’s rights and empowerment, and related fields;
- Experience designing, implementing, and monitoring/evaluating programs;
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Understanding of the women, peace, and security field preferable;
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) or a first-level university degree in combination with qualifying experience may be accepted.
- Familiarity with the political, social, and cultural context of Palestine
- Deep passion and long-term commitment to supporting the sustainable development of marginalized communities in Palestine and beyond
- Ability and willingness to be very flexible and accommodating in changing project needs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Arabic; English is preferred
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below