Role Summary: The role is within the Wholesale and Roaming within the Marketing department and responsible for roaming management. This role is responsible for managing roaming service through seeking new partners and enhancing footprint.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Enhancing roaming footprint worldwide and increase roaming revenues by optimizing roaming relationships and rolling out more operators and services:
- Coordination and communication cross functionally with Technology (IREG, Billing, Demand, IP), Finance, sales and other departments.
- Heavily coordinate and manage relationship with external parties including data and financial clearing house, roaming partners, vendors and services hub, and any other related party
- Roaming documents management including issuing and updating AA, IR, PRA documents, roaming related documentations and databases, and any other related roaming documents and process.
- Manage mutual testing SIM cards with roaming partners including activation, deactivation, configuration, and auditing for OOREDOO SIMs with Partners and vis versa.
- Support and coordinate with roaming and interconnect team
- Monitor roaming performance and flag problem areas through producing periodic roaming reports, monitor performance, performing gap analysis, and prepare monthly reports.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة