BA/LGHR is recruiting a Wholesale Director for a leading company in the Pharmaceuticals Trading Industry located in Doha, Qatar
Summary Scope of Work:
oversee sales teams and develop strategies to contribute to the growth and profitability of the company. Collaborate with company managers to decide how to build sales, control expenses, and evaluate staff performance. Wholesale managers should have strong leadership skills, be able to analyze data and sales numbers, and have strong decision-making abilities. The position requires the ability to be self-motivated and customer-focused as well as the ability to guide, direct, and coach employees.
Reporting to: Chief Operations Officer (COO)
Type of Contract: Fulltime
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze markets and competition
- Propose short, mid and long term strategy
- Manage and develop sales
- Budget monthly and yearly sales and expenses per direct account
- Deliver monthly and yearly sales and control expenses per direct account
- Set and monitor regional sales strategy and policy; to ensure coherence within the region
- Propose incentive and other necessary tools to achieve sales objectives
- Organize, manage and develop our existing wholesale team
- Develop and plan yearly and seasonal sales plans, ensuring ambitious sales growth goals are met in accordance with our business plan Coordinate sales planning with all of the functional departments of the company, most specifically with Productions/Design and Finance
- Develop, negotiate and manage agreements with key distributors and major department stores
- In coordination with the CEO/CFO establish compensation plans for all sales personnel including salary structures, commission plans, sales contests and bonus plans
- Strategic planning to develop annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives.
- Work to develop specific Wholesale product offerings in collaboration with the Merchandising/Supply Chain teams.
- Directs implementation and execution of sales policies and programs.
- Ensures communications are coordinated, supports sales plan objectives and meets organizational expenditure requirements in accordance with the sales budget.
- Develop sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analysis.
- Implements approved distribution strategies.
- Oversee & manage multiple channel selling strategies, including broker and distribution network.
- Develop sales pipeline, as well as supporting reporting to keep track of progress.
- Identify pricing strategy and approval process for Wholesale product with cross functional teams.
- Create sales and operations processes to ensure Wholesale product timeline is adhered to and always met/exceeded.
- Develop and manage the annual budget.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Exceptional communication skills; effective self-starter
- Strong strategic planning and analysis skills in sales and business (competitive) strategy.
- Strong, established financial acumen
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team oriented environment.
- Extremely effective public speaking skills and presence
- Relevant academic degree (MBA or equivalent)
- Has developed and executed tactical sales plans including account objectives
- Additional language skills highly desirable
- Highly customer and results driven, good commercial sense
- Effectively manage the Wholesale Team
- Provide strong leadership, control the flow of information, and foster team spirit.
- Strong leadership qualities both with customers and employees
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Sales-oriented and excellent negotiation skills
- Hands-on and detail-oriented
- Sound analytical and organizational skills
Total Years of Experience:
- 15 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical or similar industry.
Education & Certificates Required:
- Required: Degree in a relevant subject, such as: retail management, business administration, merchandising, marketing, Sales Management or similar
- Preferred: Master’s degree
- Arabic and English
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة