ProVision is an ICT Company specialized in both web designing and development, mobile development, printing services. The company expanded to provide a full line of advertising, PR services, consulting, development, implementation, and technical support of software solutions and digital identity.
ProVision is dedicated to make its customers more efficient by providing distinctive software, solutions, and products; Through its existence in the market.
ProVision started in 2011 and has been growing rapidly since then, horizontally and vertically into opening new channels in the market. ProVision gained the trust of the market by providing extraordinary services in this leading sector by being prepared, up to date, detail oriented and time managed to deliver.
Engaging a strong team in the details is one of the advantages that ProVision masters, letting the team create, enjoy and communicate will lead to a higher satisfaction of the customer, that we can assure as of our history with clients.
ProVision is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Web Developer: PHP, CSS, HTML, JS
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical need
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling sites
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Make API's for mobile apps (ProVision's Scheme)
- Upgrade our custom CMS based on ProVision's guidelines
- Help project manager with the technical analysis
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required. At least hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems Engineering and/or Computer Science.
- Demonstrated high-quality writing, speaking skills in Arabic & English.
- Minimum three years’ work experience is preferable.
- The residence must be in Ramllah province.
- This is a full time job.
- This job requires presence in the office not remote job.
- You are required to submit at least two live/online websites that you have participated in creating at least 80% of the development and/or design. Failing to submit two links shall reject your job application automatically.
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Excellent familiarity with PHP
- Knowledge in SEO
- Ability to make important decisions under pressure.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to delegate effectively.
- Time management skills.
- Friendly and approachable.
ProVision Methodology of Employee Hiring:
- We skim all job applications and profiles upon closing date; we eleminate applicants who did not meet the requirments.
- We contact the top ten scored for the first interview - who met the selection criteria, which is based on the requirements in this job announcment -. This first review shall focus on personality, problem solving skills, experiance and technical questions.
- Based on the first interview, we decide to go for the second interview to propose/discuss final salary agreement, starting job date and terms.
- A regret letter shall be sent to the interviewed only. An awarding letter to the highest scored in application and interview shall be sent
- Do not send us questions. You can ask any question in the interview.
- Do not send us your C.V by email. Your application shall be rejected automatically.
- Do not apply if your primary language is anything other than PHP.
- Do not apply if you have in mind changing/adapting your duty hours or special requests.
- Do not apply if you wish to work remotely.
- Do not use friends and/or family to push for your hiring, your application will be rejected.