- Proven work experience as web programmer or developer.
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, ability to crop, resize, or perform small.
- Perform periodical tests and debugging to maximize program efficiency.
- Suggest new features to improve program navigation and operation.
- Follow security principles.
- Stay up to date with industry developments.
- Proven work experience as a database developer using MS SQL server.
- Hands on experience with SQL.
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases.
- Modify databases according to requests and perform tests.
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirement.
- Assist with schema design, code review, SQL query tuning.
- Install, tune, implement and upgrade DBMS installations.
- Write and deploy SQL patches.
- Upgrade and improve application schema and data upgrades.
- Collate, prepare and present statistical information for internal and external use.
- Good understanding of data and schema standards and concepts.
- Good understand database design, implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance.
Support and training of user community.
Installation and maintenance of Routers//Firewalls/switches and patch panels.
Installation and maintenance of computer hardware and software and any other technical devices.
Installation and maintenance of operating systems (windows and Linux servers) and application software
Establishment and maintenance of local and remote network connectivity.
Configuration and implementation of LAN/WAN connectivity.
Troubleshooting server and workstation network connectivity problems
Configuration and implementation of Microsoft Windows Active Directory, Internet Information Server, Exchange Server, Proxy Server and Microsoft Windows.
Configuration of WINS, DNS, and DHCP servers.
Implementation of system backup and security policies.
Designing, implementing, and maintaining DCI/PS website.
Supporting and training authorized people to update website contents.
Configure and install wireless Access Point
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Competencies and skills requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/computer sciences, Master’s degree is a plus.
- At least three years of experience in the field.
- Excellent knowledge in networking.
- Good knowledge in simple PC hardware.
- Excellent knowledge in different operating systems.
- Excellent knowledge in Windows Directory Services.
- Excellent analytical and organization skills.
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- Ability to handle appropriate priorities and be self directed.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage muliple priorities simultaneously while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to work as an effective team member.
- Able to make regular visits to DCIP branch offices in Hebron and Nablus when needed.
- Having a Cisco and Microsoft certification.
- Experience with information security best practices.
If qualified, please email a cover letter, résumé and three references with their emails in English to [email protected]. Please use “IT / web developer as the subject of your email, emails with no subject will not be considered.
No phone calls please. The start date for the position is March 1st,2021 Applications considered on a rolling basis. Only complete applications will be reviewed and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
DCIP is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices.