Duties & Responsibilies:
- Translate Client Interface to Web Version for all existing applications and modules.
- Develops application extensions and new modules.
- Develop and implement User Interface for the Web Edition and other existing applications and various solutions
- Works on one or more development projects of small and large complexity at the same time.
- Translates business and technical requirements into detailed design specifications for application code and modules.
- Develops software application modules using disciplined software development processes.
- Tests and implements application modules from multiple systems that he/she and/or the team has developed or modified, ensuring application meets the needs of client and business.
- Provides design recommendations, developing and integrating programs per specifications; occasionally responsible for writing moderate to complex design specifications.
- Participates in project planning sessions to analyze, develop requirements, and make recommendations for moderate to complex systems.
- Documents written code.
- Work closely with other teams on debugging of existing code.
- Code Review.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education & Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualifications.
- Knowledge in object-oriented design and object-oriented programming.
- Experience in Angular framework.
- Experience using SQL database programming a plus.
- Knowledge of financial applications a plus.
- Knowledge in Windows, UNIX, Web and Mobile environments.
- Knowledge in all aspects of the software development life cycle.
- Strong analytical skills and creative problem-solving capabilities.
- Superb coding skills.
- Highly detail orientated.
- Ability to work in teams and individually.
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Accepting Challenges.
Our work environment is casual yet emphasizes responsibility, professionalism and independence.
We are offering a competitive salary with reference to knowledge and experience.
For consideration, please send your CV, salary requirements and recommendations to: [email protected].
Only email submissions will be accepted and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Only qualified candidates need apply. No phone calls please.