The Palestinian Museum is an independent institution dedicated to supporting an open and dynamic Palestinian culture nationally and internationally. The Museum presents and engages with new perspectives on Palestinian history, society and culture. It also offers spaces for creative ventures, educational programmes and innovative research. The Museum is a flagship project of Taawon-Welfare Association.
The Palestinian Museum is currently recruiting for a full-time Web Developer to join their team of professionals. The main objective of this role is to develop a fully functional website, integrate services with other CMS, define and maintain databases, and ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge with open source systems such as WordPress
- Preferably: Experience in Collective Access
Interested and qualified candidates can submit their applications and learn more about the main tasks, job description, and required qualifications by visiting the Museum’s page, knowing that the latest date for submission of applications is Saturday, September 15, 2018.
The Palestinian Museum is an equal opportunity employer.