Request for Web DesignerIbn Sina Nursing and Midwifery College /MOH and School of Community Health /PMRS have received a grant from the Ministry of Education & Higher Education As part of the Tertiary Education Project financed by the International Development Association (IDA) and the European Commission (EC), for the project entitled Institutional Self Assessment and Strategic Planning The Grant aims at supporting the institutional self assessment and strategic planning at both colleges by improving the quality of administrative processes
and procedures at different levels and centers.
Ibn Sina and Midwifery College and its partner School of Community Health are considering the selection of a highly qualified Web Designer to design and develop a website for the project
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
Under the general direction of the project Director, the Web Designer will be responsible for:
1- Design, build, and maintain web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media
2- Write, design, or edit web page content, or direct others producing content
3- Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements
4- Incorporate technical considerations into web site design plans, such as budgets, equipment, performance requirements, or legal issues including accessibility and privacy
5- Develop web site maps, application models, image templates, or page templates that meet project goals, user needs, or industry standards
6- Training: the consultant will provide the necessary training to minimum two college employee so that they can keep information updated
* Bachelor degree in computer engineering, or computer science or any other related field
* Two year of professional experience in web page designing
* Excellent experience in Programming language: ASP.Net, PHP, JSP
* Excellent experience in data base management systems: ORACLE 9i/10g, MySQL
* Deal experience with multimedia/graphic designing tools and programs.
* Has a good creative mind, High grasping power, Adaptability to changes.
* Bilingual language (Arabic + English).
* Ability to work in a team
* Training Experience
* Website: The final Web Site shall be delivered to the Customer working and uploaded on the University web server on a CD and uploaded to hosting Web Server two months from signing the contract.
* CD: A full version of the web site pages and references should be on a CD as A back up copy.
* Tested links: All links contained in the Web Site shall be tested and confirmed in the final delivery to be accurate prior to delivery of the final Web Site to the customer.
* Developer shall retain a backup of the Web Site files relative to the accepted Web Site for a period of one month following final acceptance by the Customer.
* Admin Password and Username: Web site Administrator username and password should deliver to the client, and the developer has no right to access the web site after final delivery and maintenance.
* Troubleshooting period: after delivering the website the consultant is committed to provide 16 months period for troubleshooting and for any modifications needed from the developer.
* Completion of the required training
Place of work: Housed within Ibn Sina College and will be supervised by the Project Director
Duration: The consultant is required to work during the period between April 25th , 2009 - August 31st 2009
Interested applicants are kindly invited to submit their CVs by email at: no later than April 16th 2009 Email [email protected]
Address Ramallah -Betunia main street
المسمى الوظيفي Web Designer
آخر موعد للتقديم 16 - Apr - 2009
المكان رام الله والبيرة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة No Experience
التصنيف تكنولوجيا المعلومات
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة Jobs.ps