Position: Web Designer
Closing Date: 25th September 2018
Duration: 6 months, renewable
Gross Salary: According to the final recruitment evaluation
Type of Contract: Consultancy
We are looking for a Web Designer to create the look, layout, and features of a website. The job involves understanding both graphic design and computer programming. The designer will work with development teams or managers for keeping the site up-to-date and prioritizing needs, among other tasks.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of professional web design experience
- Knowledge of content marketing a plus
- Proficiency in ASP.net web forms
- Advanced Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS standards and functionality
- Knowledge of WordPress standards and functionality
- Professional portfolio with at least 5 designs for internal review
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques and technologies
You can apply for this position online here, sending two samples of previous work. Application deadline is Tuesday, September 25, 2018. Incomplete applications will not be considered.