Job Title: Water Engineer
Duty Station: Ramallah & Gaza
A leading consulting engineering firm based in Ramallah is seeking qualified and experienced Water Engineers to join our team. The firm will select two candidates for this post one to be located in Ramallah and other in Gaza.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data collection and checking of pipeline routes, water tank and Pump Station Locations.
- Validate construction site conditions.
- Assist the Senior Engineer in the preparation of design and progress Reports.
- Produce designs, both initial outlines and full plans associated with water and wastewater and associated facilities such as pump systems and pipe networks,
- Assist in the preparation of Permit Applications.
- Prepare quantity take off and tender documents as a basis for construction
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or water or Mechanical Engineering is required.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/ Civil 3D
- Must have the ability to create piping designs from rough sketches using company standard symbols and practices
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication with project team.
Apply online with a resume and cover letter via email to [email protected] quoting Job title.
Interested candidates should submit their application no later than May 15, 2021