Job Title: Water Design Engineer
Duty Station: Ramallah
Start Date: Mid of Feb. 2023
Sustainable Engineering Solutions (SES), a multi-disciplinary consulting company located in Ramallah-El Bireh is seeking to hire a highly qualified Water Design Engineer to join our team for a short-term assignment with the following minimum qualification and requirements:
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Play an integral role in managing, planning, designing and delivering projects
- Producing designs, both initial outlines and full plans of water/ wastewater such as pump systems and pipe network.
- Prepare tender documents as a basis for construction
- Performing hydraulic analysis
- Review technical submissions
- Liaise with various bodies and individuals, including local authorities, government agencies, clients, technical experts and other as needed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or related degrees. A master’s degree in water and environmental engineering will be considered as a plus.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in water/wastewater projects.
- Successful completion of min. 3 assignment as a wastewater engineer for infrastructure projects.
- Experience in performing hydraulic analysis.
- Proficiency in water engineering and hydraulic analysis software (including GIS, AutoCAD, WaterCAD or WaterGEMS, etc.).
- Experience in preparation of specifications and bill of quantities.
- Design review and quality control experience across a range of disciplines related to water and wastewater projects.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work with all levels and functions within the company;
- Good command of written and spoken English
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply no later than Sunday, January 15, 2023 by submitting their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected].
Please clearly indicate in the subject line “Water Design Engineer”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered.