Beit Lahia Development Association is implementing the project of “Improve Water Resource Management through Grey Water Treatment at Residential and Public Buildings –Phase IV”; that is funded by the Secours Islamique France (SIF).
Beit Lahia Development Association is seeking to recruit one WASH Site Engineer to work within this project as follows :-
- Job Title : WASH Site Engineer
- Location: Northern Gaza
- Contract Type: Full-time.
- Starting Date: ASAP
Tasks & Duties :-
The WASH Site Engineer is responsible for the follow-up of all day-to-day activities related to the technical supervision and quality control of the work to ensure that it conforms to the approved technical and contractual standards and rules, and s/he will work in close cooperation with project team as following:-
- Develop site monitoring and supervision plans in collaboration with the Project Coordinator;
- Supervise all technical aspects of the work carried out in the designated project sites and ensuring that they are completed in a timely manner with high efficiency and accuracy in accordance with the project implementation plans and appropriate engineering practices;
- Update monitoring and site supervision plans regularly with schedules in collaboration with the Project Coordinator;
- Ensure a safe working environment for all workers in the designated project sites and take all necessary measures to ensure the safety of all personnel and equipment in these areas;
- Maintain a complete record and documentation of all work carried out at designated project sites with all relevant projects with monitoring, supervision and implementation plans;
- Prepare regular site reports and submit them as required to the Project Coordinator;
- Provide weekly progress reports on the implementation of the work at designated project sites to the Project Coordinator;
- Perform any other duties related as may be assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications & Experiences
- A Bachelor degree from an accredited university in civil engineering;
- Minimum 3 years’ proven experience relevant to monitoring sites in WASH projects;
- Ability to prepare action plans with project’s team, beneficiaries, partners and other concerned parties;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Ability of assessing the needs of the project’s beneficiaries and preparing bills of quantities;
- Proficiency of using various engineering programs for drawing and structural design (Ms. Project, AutoCAD);
- Excellent reporting skills in English;
- Very good communication skills and flexibility;
- Ability to work under pressure in accordance to security, safety and occupational health rules;
- Respect the internal regulations of the Beit Lahiya Development Association
Interested candidates are requested to send the followings:
- CV & Letter of Motivation
- Two professional references for the last two employers with their contacts’ information;
- Supporting certificates and documents (ID + university certificate/s, experience certificates, training certificates)
All above documents should be sent not later than 02:00 p.m. on 24 March 2022 to the following e-mail address: