A Company is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Visibility and Outreach Specialist.
Tasks and functions include but are not limited to:
Communication with the communities.
Media coverage including project success stories and website.
Provide information, materials for outreach, and advice as appropriate in consultation with the relevant members of the Technical Assistance team.
Prepare media and site briefs and speeches and coordinate media and other events on the field.
Establish relationships with local partner organizations.
Develop outreach materials.
Develop and distribute press releases, media advisories, fact sheets and other appropriate materials to support media coverage.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Master’s degree in communications or journalism or other relevant field, or a combination of experience and education in the field of international development in the MENA region working 3-5 years of experience in relative fields.
- Full proficiency in English and Arabic.
- Mastering of Social media and networks.
- At least 5 years of experience working with communication, public outreach, and designing awareness campaigns.
- At least two years’ experience with designing or implementing Monitoring and evaluation systems is required.
- Experience in writing success stories is an asset.
- At least 5 years of experience working in Palestine, mastering its culture, geography, and media landscape.
Interested candidates must send their CV’s to: [email protected] by Sunday, the 1st of April 2022.
Indicating in the subject line: Visibility and Outreach Specialist, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.