Verification IP (VIP) Group is responsible for the development and automation of VIPs, to support customer verification efforts.
Group members develop software products to automatically check the most common and complex hardware protocols in the industry (like PCIE, USB etc.).
We’re looking for Juniors Product Validation engineers to join a team that develops Verification IPs (VIP). The goal of the position is to programmatically validate the quality of VIP infrastructure and tools, automate the quality process.
As part of the job, you will need to
- Be super-user of the VIP tools and methodology, and common technology.
- Understand our customers and their usage of VIP tools and methodology
- Develop test-plans that uncover and exercise software weaknesses
- Develop and maintain complex automatic tests written in SystemVerilog or Specman design and verification languages that exercise the various parts of VIP technology and methodology
- Be thorough and systematic, and self-learner
- Be efficient in Linux workspace
- Communicate superbly and work with people across geographical areas
- BS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering (Please submit unofficial grades sheet)
- Solid programming, OOP and scripting skills (PERL, Python…)
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux environment
- Creativity and thinking outside the box
- Hardware testing or Verification background is an advantage
- Background in the field of automatic testing (batch/UI) is an advantage
PS. This position is for fresh graduates or engineers with 1 year of experience.
Submit CVs to [email protected]
Email Subject Field: VIP