- Provide vetting assistance in compliance with Mission Order 21.
- Manage the vetting tracker.
- Ensure collection of proper documents for vetting and related documents.
- Work with the team to ensure that Partner Information Forms are filled out accurately
- Perform data entry related to the online submission of PIFs
- Maintain the record of vetting status of subcontractors, grantees, consultants, and beneficiaries
- Maintain master files for vetting documentation
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent years of experience.
- At least four years’ relevant work experience.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong tracking and reporting skills with attention to details.
- High level of interpersonal and diplomatic skills required.
- Previous work experience in Jordan or the Middle East desired.
- Ability to maintain and build strong professional relationships with a wide range of beneficiaries and organizations.
To Apply: If you would like to be part of a dynamic project team and are interested in submitting your CV for consideration, please apply through the following link:
Individual position postings including job description and qualifications sought can be viewed at the link provided. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for additional information. All applications must be received no later than October 5, 2021.
About DAI: DAI is a global development company with corporate offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, EU, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Palestine and project operations worldwide. We tackle fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. DAI works on the frontlines of global development. We are committed to shaping a more livable world.
DAI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.