Deadline for Applications 30 September 2020
Contract type & Duration Fixed Term duration (Expiry date December 31st 2020), extendable subject to incumbent performance, availability of funds and the continued need of the post.
Vacancy Announcement Number VN/WB/081/2020/X
Duty Station & Department Field Office Jerusalem- Microfinance Department.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
To qualify for this position, you will need:
A university degree in accountancy, business administration or related discipline.
Six years’ experience in the application in internal control. I.e. internal & external auditing with a governmental, international, commercial, bank or microfinance organization
Fluency in both English and Arabic languages.
- Proven record of writing, analytical and research skills;
- Excellent ability in utilizing computer software;
- Ability to write coherently, concisely and accurately;
- Knowledge of financial and accounting procedures pertaining to microfinance institutions;
- Knowledge of credit operations procedures, rules and regulations.
- Post graduate degree in accounts, finance or business administration;
- Experience of internal or external audits of microfinance institutions, credit unions or banks;
- Membership in a professional management, accountancy or audit association.
Those who applied before under VN/WB/ 056 & 71/2020/X need not to
When the minimum requirements are not fully met, the Director of Human Resources, in consultation with the Director, Microfinance Department, may exceptionally substitute part of the unmet requirements with a combination of relevant academic qualifications, additional professional training and progressive relevant work experience.
NB: Work experience alone or formal qualifications with no relevant work experience are not considered an acceptable combination.
For guidance on how to prepare for competency-based interviews: careers.un.org/lbw/home.aspx?viewtype=AYI
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة