St John of Jerusalem Eye Hospital Group
Two Staff Nurses – Hebron Hospital
St John Eye Hospital Group is the leading provider of eye care in East Jerusalem, the West
Bank, and Gaza Strip. The main Hospital is in Jerusalem and has centers in Hebron, Anabta and
in Gaza. In addition to our extensive range of specialist services, we also provide support within
the community through our Outreach Teams, which travel throughout the West Bank.
We are currently seeking to recruit two experienced Staff Nurses on part time basis
(24hours/3days) to work in our Hospital in Hebron. To apply you should have the following:
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Registered nurse qualification.
- Valid Palestinian nursing license.
- Ophthalmic nurse training/certificate – Desirable
- One year of ophthalmic nursing experience – Desirable
- Competent performing a range of ophthalmic nursing skills according to the Nursing
- Ability to communicate in English, and Arabic (writing, reading, and speaking).
- Excellent Computer skills.
- Mentoring training/ certificate - Desirable
- Received COVID-19 vaccine
Candidates should apply on the Hospital Nursing Employment Application Form, which can be
requested by contacting us at [email protected] or obtained from HR Department and sent to
RESUME’S (CVs) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Please mention the vacancy you are applying in the subject field.
The closing date for receipt of application is Thursday July 29, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates
will be contacted.
SJEHG is an equal opportunity employer, qualified woman are strongly encouraged to apply.
Attachment: Application Form - Medical