AlNayzak Organization is a Palestinian non-profit, non- partisan, and unique organization that looks for young talents in science, technology, entrepreneurship, engineering, and math (STEEM), and plants an ambitious vision in the hearts of our community: “An Innovative Palestinian society, capable of producing original scientific knowledge, integrated with sustainable development”.
The Training officer will make sure to Manage and follow-up with trainers and develop academic curricula for Horizons Academy. In addition, they will take on the role of track leader and serve as mentor and reference point for our Horizons Academy students.
Roles & Responsibilities
70% Training officer:
- Full responsibility for recruiting and training trainers for mandatory and optional educational courses at the Horizons Academy.
- Full responsibility for designing and developing educational curricula at Horizons Academy, including contracting and pursuing work with external parties.
- Full responsibility for digitizing learning curricula and overseeing their uploading on the corresponding platform.
- Develop a comprehensive or individual training and development plan that meets needs and expectations.
- Full responsibility for the quality of performance and content of trainers in training courses at Horizons Academy.
- Full responsibility for the evaluation of courses and training carried out, preparation of necessary reports and studies, identification and utilization of student opinions and reporting to the direct manager.
- To coordinate with training centers and trainers contracted to monitor the implementation of the agreements and develop professional relations with them, and to submit proposals defining and developing modalities for cooperation with the relevant bodies.
- Submission of monthly, periodic and annual recommendations, proposals and reports on the conduct of work of the direct manager.
30% Track Leader:
- Responsible for the group of third and fourth year students at Horizon Academy in their path to complete the requirements for college or university entry.
- Follow up and mentor students during the college or university admission process and provide them with the necessary support and support.
- Ensure that students meet all the requirements of the college or university.
- Periodic meetings with students and parents for training and follow-up.
- Active participation in weekly development meetings of the Academy's staff.
- Any other tasks requested by the immediate manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management and/or Education.
- At least one-year relevant work experience, preferably in a Local/ International NGO.
- Fluency in English both verbal and written.
- Having previous experience in a similar role is an asset.
- Hebrew language is an asset.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent attention to details; strong organizational skills.
- Good personal, communication and team coordination skills.
- Excellent organization and time management
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent networking skills.
Professionals who possess the minimum requirements are encouraged to send their CV and a cover letter to [email protected] before (ِApril 6th 2022).