International Medical Corps is working to relieve the suffering of those impacted by war, natural disaster and disease by delivering vital health care services that focus on training, helping devastated populations return to self-reliance. IMC has been working in Gaza since 2009 and is currently implementing a project to support health service provision in partnership with local NGOs.
International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money in connection with this recruitment, please report to International Medical Corps at the website provided at the end of this document.
International Medical corps is currently looking for: Training Facilitator (1).
Capacity: Full Time Contract
Desired Start Date: 15. January, 2022
End date: 30. September,2022 (with the potential for extension depending on available funding)
Location: Gaza City.
Reports to Technical Coordinator
Under the immediate supervision of Technical Coordinator, the training facilitator will be responsible for the planning, coordinating, and ensuring the timely execution of planned trainings under the grant. He / She also responsible for facilitating and providing administrative support for trainers and trainees during each training.
- Undertake training needs assessment and consolidate training plan for the grant in collaboration with the Program and MEAL teams.
- Acts as training focal person for the grant who coordinates with trainers, trainees, partners and IMC Gaza program and support departments in the planning and organizing trainings.
- Manage training budget and provide administrative support to facilitate undertaking of each training such as sharing invite to training participants, renting venue, paying costs related to the trainings.
- Participate in developing trainings curriculum and preparation of training materials in collaboration with sectoral leads and trainers.
- Draft Job description, scope of work and/or agreement to hire external trainers.
- Prepare and share training plans for each training in collaboration with trainers and IMC Gaza program and MEAL team.
- Review training curriculum and give feedback on areas of improvement.
- File training curriculum, training materials, stationers, and other required tools for each training
- Develop training quality assessment tools and assess the quality of training provided.
- Provide training in relevant areas of expertise for IMC and partners employees, and community members.
- Ensure timely execution of planned trainings in accordance with the training curriculum and quality standards.
- Assist in arranging meetings and represented IMC in relevant coordination meetings.
- Ascertained proper documentation of the training process and share training report to relevant IMC departments and senior management.
- Coordinate activities with IMC Gaza program and support teams as well as trainers and partners.
- Undertake other duties assigned by supervisor and senior management.
- Adhere to IMC Code of Conduct and internationally accepted humanitarian principles.
- Follow all IMC rules and regulation including security clearances before travel.
- Ensure compliance with IMC policies and procedures, donor regulations and local laws.
- Stick to IMC Standards and Regulations.
- Proactively engage with supervisor, and key staff.
- Proactively engage on a regular basis with supervisors/Line Managers, to seek advice where needed.
- Represent IMC in a positive and professional manner to contribute to the creation of a positive image and overall credibility of the organization, notably through the application of IMC’s mandate, ethics, values, and standpoint regarding other actors
- Ensure the application of, and compliance with, IMC security protocols and policies of you.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, nursing, human resource management, education, psychology, or any other relevant field.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in organizing and facilitating trainings.
- Previous working experience in International NGOs is preferably.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and organization skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and team worker.
- Excellent interpersonal skill and ability to work effectively with various personalities and cultures
- Proficiency in Arabic and English language.
- Good command in MS office applications - word, excel, PowerPoint and other communication apps.
- Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards within International Medical Corps and amongst beneficiaries served by International Medical Corps.
How to apply.
- Interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to fill the application in the link below no later than December 15, 2021.
- CVs and Cover Letter must be submitted in English.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Website for Contracts misconduct: www.InternationalMedicalCorps.ethicspoint.com. Please do not submit your CV or application to this website, it will not be considered for review.