An-Najah National University Hospital (NNUH) is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Training and Retention Specialist
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Key Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct NNUH-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Oversee and facilitate Onboarding and Orientation process for new hires as per NNUH’s Orientation policy and procedures;
- Follow up NNUH’s Learning Management System (LMS)- HR related modules;
- Establish and maintain good relationships with internal and external training providers.
- Schedule courses, timetabling and facilitate training programs;
- Handle logistics for training activities;
- Coordinate internal training compliance for the group by scheduling, organizing, and monitoring staff attendance;
- Assist in developing training materials and handouts;
- Coordinate accredited programs and regulatory training including enrolment, logging module completion and certification;
- Coordinate off-site training activities;
- Oversee and promote employee relations includes surveying, analyzing and reviewing employees to find and recommend areas for employee retention improvement;
- Compile and prepare reports and documents pertaining to employees training and retention; evaluates effectiveness and makes recommendations on areas of improvement;
- Assist in recruitment and Hiring processes;
- Communicate policies and procedures pertaining to Human Resources and benefits;
- Conduct exit interviews, summarizes findings, and discusses trends and concerns with senior management;
- Assist and coordinate human resources employees’ events;
- Offer consultation, facilitation, and resolution strategies for workplace issues;
- Follow up performance improvement plans inline with the performance appraisal recommendations as per the NNUH’s policy.
- Production of all related reports as requested;
- Perform any other HR related duties as assigned;
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in human resource management or equivalent combination of education, training and experience;
- At least (3) years’ experience in a similar role;
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting.
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (Assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate).
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, counseling, and negotiation skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Good understanding of recruiting and other human resources functions;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software;
- Ability to work in a fast paced & busy office working environment;
- Ability to work alone, within a team and on own initiative.
Interested and Qualified candidates are kindly requested to fill the application No later than 20 January, 2022