- Improved care and protection services for women in a situation of vulnerability and survivors of gender violence in the governorate of Bethlehem.
- Increased knowledge and skills of the community fabric of the Bethlehem governorate communities to combat gender inequalities and promote social transformation.
Tasks of the Facilitator
- prepare the 6 hours (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM) training program and modules based on the needs assessment and in cooperation with the project coordinator.
- Prepare training materials that will be delivered through the training hours.
- Prepare pre and post evaluation forms, study and analyze the forms and reflect it in the camp report (the results should be Illustrated in the narrative report).
- Use the two types of training; theoretical and practical training (group work and discussion).
- Deliver a written narrative report in English within 8 days from the ending date of the Camp (report content should be agreed with the project coordinator).
- • Modify the final narrative report with the needed modification that will be requested by the project coordinator.
- Prepare and bring all the need supplies for this training day, including stationery and other supplies.
- training Topics
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Master's degree in Law or any related topics.
Good knowledge of the institution and its work.
Minimum 5-years' experience in training in the West Bank.
Understanding of national and international policy frameworks on gender equality and women's rights, including understanding of the social, cultural, and political context of Palestine and its relation to Gender Bases Violence (GBV).
Previous experience in training and mentoring.
Understanding and sensitivity when addressing community members, authorities and organizations.
Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
Research and analytical skills.
Proficiency in speaking and writing Arabic and English.
Willingness and availability to travel to Jericho.
- Financial offer: budget breakdown of the total costs of the service provision.
- CV .
- Training program