Trainer for Methods of communication, message delivery, ..
The Palestinian Working Women’s Society for Development (PWWSD) aims for a free and democratic Palestinian society based on gender equality, respect for human rights and social justice. PWWSD promotes women self-empowerment, women’s participation in the struggle against the Israeli occupation, women’s contribution to the development processes, the entitlement of woman to political, economic and civic rights, women’s access to justice and their right to a life free of violence.
PWWSD seeks a qualified trainer for the GV-funded project "Promotion of gender equity and the protection of Palestinian women in a situation of vulnerability in the southern West Bank, Palestine”.
The objective of this project is “Contribute to promoting gender equity and the protection of Palestinian women in a situation of vulnerability in the West Bank”.
The project will include:
- Improved care and protection services for women in a situation of vulnerability and survivors of gender violence in the governorate of Bethlehem.
- Increased knowledge and skills of the community fabric of the Bethlehem governorate communities to combat gender inequalities and promote social transformation.
Tasks of the trainer
- prepare the training agenda, program and modules based on the needs assessment and in cooperation with the project coordinator.
- Prepare training materials that will be delivered through the training hours.
- Prepare pre and post evaluation forms (the results should be Illustrated in the narrative report).
- Use the two types of training; theoretical and practical training (group work and discussion).
- Deliver a written narrative report at the end of the training (report content should be agreed with the project coordinator).
- Prepare and bring all the need supplies for this training day, including stationery and other supplies
Note: materials, documents, reports, program, agenda, etc. should be submitted to the project coordinator in English and Arabic Languages.
First week of November 2020.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Master's degree in communication, public relations or any related topics.
- Good knowledge of the institution and its work.
- Minimum 5-years' experience in training in the West Bank.
- Track record in training.
- Understanding of national and international policy frameworks on gender equality and women's rights, including understanding of the social, cultural, and political context of Palestine and its relation to Gender Bases Violence (GBV).
- Previous experience in training and mentoring.
- Understanding and sensitivity when addressing community members, authorities and organizations.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Research and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in speaking and writing Arabic and English.
- Willingness and availability to travel across Bethlehem governorate.
Interested applicants are required to send:
- Financial offer: budget breakdown of the total costs of the service provision.
- CV .
- Cover Letter
To [email protected], with “One-day trainer for Methods of communication, message delivery, leadership, and confrontational ability” in the subject line, by Wednesday, November 04, 2020