A Palestinian independent, non-partisan organization based in Ramallah is seeking an attentive and goal-oriented person to join the team. The trainer is responsible for organizing and delivering training content and learning courses. This position will work and consult directly with our beneficiaries and support the team members to organize and develop trainings.
- Full-time job, with flexible working days.
- Main work Station will be based in Ramallah.
- The job includes field tasks and travels.
Full Job Description:
- The trainer will be responsible to organize, facilitate, coordinate and deliver training on social engagement and employability skills.
- Plan, manage and facilitate learning courses in a physical and virtual setting.
- Create, facilitate and revise training materials and documents to equip beneficiaries with fundamental skills and knowledge.
- Actively monitor the training sessions at the field level and ensure the quality of the organization’s delivered programs.
- Provide the data and input to develop the M&E indicators in order to better track the beneficiaries of the projects and its progress.
- Liaise with the M&E team to ensure appropriate, timely and accurate data collection against agreed indicators to enable both internal and external reporting.
- Provide overall logistical support and follow-up to the training courses and workshops.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Background in social sciences, business administration, development studies, economics or other relevant field.
- At least 4 years of work experience as a trainer and facilitator.
- Excellent working knowledge in Microsoft Office applications and presentation techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Ability to deal with challenges, design solutions and be creative.
- Willingness and ability to work under pressure and within a team.
- Flexibility in switching working days, willingness to work during the weekends and accompanying participants in their stay over nights.
- Sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and takes responsibility for their own personal development.
- Approachable, good listener, quick learner; builds and maintains effective relationships with colleagues, members and external partners and supporters.
- Values diversity and different people’s perspectives, able to work cross-culturally.
- Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions.
Assignment: ASAP, 12 months contract with possible extension.
Qualified candidates are requested to send their detailed Resume and Cover letter in English, to the following e-mail address [[email protected]] The deadline for application is November 20th,2021, CoB. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.