Position Title: Trade Manager
Reports to: CEO
Supervise: Trade officer/ coordinator
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing Trade Intelligence projects, while supporting PalTrade's mission to bring visibility to Palestinian exporters and unlock their export potential.
Settings: Office with need to travel occasionally to Jerusalem
Duration : 12 months with possibility of extension
- Develop and implement strategies for international trade, including import and export operations.
- Monitor market trends and identify new business opportunities.
- Respond to inquiries received from clients and staff and write the required reports (Market study, Market Pointer, Countries Profile, Pricing report and Tariff reports).
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including government agencies and industry organizations.
- Analyze trade data and financial information to identify areas for improvement.
- Manage and supervise a team of trade specialists.
- Formulate trade initiatives that enhance laws, regulations, policies and enhance the capabilities of institutions involved in trade.
- Implement interventions to the business environment that will enhance chosen laws, policies, and regulations that will encourage firms to invest and participate in exporting.
- Support PalTrade's mission to raise awareness of trade impediment issues, connect practitioners and policymakers, and provide services to help Palestinian companies assess their export readiness and build their capacity to export.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Advanced degree in Economic, Business, International Trade, or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in international trade management
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in market research, market intelligence, and macroeconomics
- Hands on experience in data analysis and dissemination
- Experience in writing trade reports
- Excellent understanding of trade relations and agreements; import and export regulations, including customs compliance and documentation requirements; and ITC database.
- Knowledge of local business and industry, preferably through direct experience in the Palestinian private sector
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Arabic and English
- Excellent in data analytics tools
- Valid driving license in Jerusalem and Ramallah
To apply to this job, Please send your CV and a cover letter (explaining why you are interested) in English to email [email protected] indicating as subject (Trade Manager) no later than Thursday 16th of Feb , 2023 at 12:00 PM Palestine time , Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.