Taawon is looking to hire a Technology Specialist – Mid level to join our organization. You will be part of the digital transformation department and play a key role in the continued improvement and growth of our solutions and infrastructure.
We are looking for a Technology Specialist who can manage servers/network and dataflow automation to integrate our customer data sources with our data warehouse.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide help desk support to our staff.
- Help in managing servers and network components.
- Help in backup management for servers and databases.
- Implement business and IT data requirements through new data strategies and designs across SQL Server data platform and Power BI data tools for reporting and visualization.
- Identify the architecture, infrastructure, and interfaces to data sources, tools supporting automated data loads, security concerns, analytic models, and data visualization.
- Work proactively and independently to address solutions requirements and articulate issues/challenges to reduce solutions delivery risks.
- Identify and analyze and work on IT solutions relevant to any technical obstacles, review the technical obstacles and propose and agree on solutions with the DT team.
- Communicate thoroughly with team members and stakeholders to keep them informed on progress and problems.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, in a field related to ICT or in a similar subject.
- 3-5 years of experience as technology specialist. Working with nonprofit is considered an advantage.
- Proven experience in the life cycle of projects for the development of applications: realization of the proposed solution, testing and implementation.
- Knowledge and proven experience in Microsoft dynamics 365 and other cloud-based solutions (power apps, power BI, SharePoint, data verse, etc.) is an asset.
- Experience of administration of Dynamics & PowerApps environments, solutions, applications, and data sources
- Experience with data warehouse, data lake, and enterprise big data platforms in multi-data-center contexts required is a plus.
- Understanding of SQL server database
- Basic knowledge of Canvas or Model Driven frameworks
- Good knowledge on ERP and CRM systems, especially for nonprofit is considered an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in providing help desk technical support.
- Knowledge and experience in servers and network management.
- Good organizational and coordination skills being able to successfully manage time, plans, projects, and other related tasks.
- Very Good English communication (verbal, written, and analytical skills).
- Flexibility to respond to additional tasks or new requirements identified by the line manager.
- The ability to work in a team
- Attention to detail: ability to juggle large amounts of detail while maintaining the big picture
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below