Cezar Health, the new distributor of Medtronic’s CRHF (Cardiac Rhythm & Heart Failure) and APV (Aortic, Peripheral & Vascular) lines, is seeking to hire employees to fill the following position:
Technical & Sales Specialist
As sales and technical support representative you will be responsible to gain Market share in CRHF and APV businesses by promoting, selling and servicing Medtronic’s products. You will also provide technical support for Medical professionals.
Job responsibilities include:
- Provide timely and high level of technical service quality to customers
- Help improve and enhance hospital staff skills and knowledge of the products
- Provide 24 hours territory coverage
- Coordinate customer activities at all meetings as assigned.
- Meet with customer of relevant therapy discipline on regularly basis to assess market's needs, as well as maintain positive relationship with KOLs.
- Consistently and effectively communicates appropriate product, clinical, competitive information to marketing manager in order to maximize sales results.
- Conduct continuous market intelligence information in terms of competitive pricing, activities, market share.
- Send timely reports on technical and sales activities
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- bachelor's degree in nursing or biomedical engineering.
- 3 years' experience in cardiovascular technical support, preferably in electrophysiology lab.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Valid driving license.
Send your CV to: [email protected] before 10 Aug 2020
About Cezar Health
A leading Palestinian distributor of hospital, pharma and dental products representing leading multinational companies. The company has 62 employees operational in both West Bank and Gaza. It is the place to work, and grow with an environment full of creativity, learning and passion.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday.