A newly established company based in Ramallah and specializing in the design and distribution of innovative products is looking for a Technical Officer to support sales, installation and maintenance activities, as per the below job description.
He/She should have:
- An undergraduate university/college degree in mechanical or mechatronic engineering with excellent academic record.
- No professional experience in required, however, a strong dedication and commitment to learning is needed.
- Familiarity with 3D software for mechanical design and drawing, in addition to strong experience in AutoCAD, MS Excel and Word.
- An innovation oriented personality with readiness to design new products.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, both in English and Arabic.
- Ability to quickly and accurately read and analyze technical reports and data in English.
- Strong representation skills with a customer service attitude.
- Ability to travel abroad and in the West Bank, with possibility to travel into Gaza and Palestine. However, much time will be spent travelling in the West Bank for sales, installation and maintenance activities.
- A valid driving license.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and a resume to the following email no later than Friday, November 23, 2018. In the cover letter, please genuinely explain how and why you believe you fit to the job.